In iOS 11 there is a feature in the Messages app that allows you to send an echo effect message to any of your contacts. When you send this message it floods their screen with your message – just for few seconds.
It is possible that some people will be interested in using this feature even if it is only to cause a slight annoyance to one of their friends. So here is how you can send an echo effect message on your iPhone/iPad running iOS 11.
- Open Messages
- Select the contact you wish to send a message to
- Type your message
- Long Press the send button to open the effects screen
- You will now see the effects screen. There are other effects that you can see here but the Echo effect is chosen by default. You can play around with the other ones if you want to try them out as well
- Select Screen
- This will now show you how your message will appear on the recipients phone
- If you like what you see then hit the send button
I found this guide on the iMore website. A great site for iOS/macOS fans.
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your internet traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 7 day money back guarantee
document.write(“IPV 300×250 (set 2)“);
Source: Kodi Addons