Below is a guide for installing the TeaTV apk on your Firestick / FireTV.
The guide is extremely easy to follow and involves using the Downloader application. If you alreay have Downloader installed then you can simply add the following to the URL section on the Downloader Home Screen
bit.ly/ttva10. If you don’t have Downloader installed then follow the guide below.
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPVanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
- Open Firestick/FireTV
- Select Settings
- In Settings scroll down and select My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- Select Turn On
- Now go back to your Home Screen. Highlight Find and then select Search
- Now use the keyboard and start typing Downloader. Once you see Downloader underneath select it
- In the next screen select the Downloader icon
- Select Download
- Once downloaded select Open
- Select Allow when asked to give Downloader access to files (necessary for it to install APKs)
- Select OK once the app opens
- You will now see the following screen. Select the URL section
bit.ly/ttva10and select Go
- TeaTV will now download. Once downloaded select Install
- Once installed select Done
- Select Delete
- Select Delete again
- Go back to your Home Screen and select the App Launcher
- Tea TV can be found in here. When loading something to watch you may be asked to install TPlayer. It is OK to do so. But if you have MX Player installed you should be able to launch it on an external player like this
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get large reductions on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect multiple devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS’
- Unlimited connections (On IPVanish, 10 on Strong VPN)
- Access all APKs anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- 250 GB SugarSync Online Storage
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 30 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
Source: Kodi Addons