Below is a guide for installing the MX Player app on your Firestick. It is very simple to do
It is becoming more and more important to protect yourself online. This can easily be done using a VPN that stops your internet provider from being able to see what you are accessing online. It also removes any blocks put in place by your internet provider. They are also great for using when you are using public unsecured Wi-Fi
2 VPNs I use and can recommend are IPVanish & StrongVPN. Below are links to their websites. Both of which will give you an extra discount.
- Open Firestick
- Select Find
- Select Search
- Type mx and select MX Player
- Select MX Player
- Select Get
- MX Player will now download, install and will be ready to use in no time
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS’
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out
Source: Kodi Addons