I often get BT users saying that there is an issue with Kodi and BT and I point them to a guide on the PC Liverpool website. I have decided to add the guide here. I am not in the UK so don’t have access to a BT Home Hub so I am just copying the guide and images from their (with some minor changes).
This guide shows you how you can disable the Smart Setup feature on the BT Home Hub which apparently has effects on Kodi that stop it from working as it should.
- Open a web browser on any computer or device connected to your Hub and go to http://bthomehub.home to open the Hub Manager.
- Select Advanced Settings:
- Enter the admin password. If you haven’t changed it the you will find the default password on your Hub settings card on the back of your Hub.
- Select Continue to Advanced Settings
- Select Home Network > Smart Setup
- Select No to disable Smart Setup & select Apply
You should now not have any issues with BT Home Hub and Kodi
Images and guide from PC Liverpool
Check out my other Kodi posts; you’ll find plenty to improve your Kodi experience
Get 25% off any VPN deal using the promo code “BLOG25” from IPVanish. They offer a great service with a great selection of servers around the world that run at top speeds; a true tier 1 VPN solution. This stop sources from being blocked in Kodi and allows access to geo-restricted content from anywhere. Clients available for OS X, iOS, Android & Windows. 7 day money back guarantee too. OpenVPN option available.
Remember to Check Out with the Code BLOG25
document.write(“IPV 160×235 (set 3)“);
Source: Kodi Addons