Netflix has finally added the ability to disable previews from autoplaying when you are browsing for something to watch. If you would like to do it then just follow the simple guide below.
- Open a web browser and go to your Netflix account
- Select Manage Profiles
- Choose a Profile
- Click in the checkbox labeled Autoplay Previews whilst browsing on all devices
- Select Save
- Select Done
Previews will no longer play
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get huge discounts on any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS’
- Access US Netflix using one of their US servers
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links above to get an extra discount to try a VPN out
Source: Kodi Addons